This course is full of the essential information on how to make a wide variety of herbal medicines.
Fun activities for the family
Feel the reward of making your own herbal medicines and save a lot of $
Feel more confident in your herbal skills
Prepare for Intermediate and Advanced Herbal Medicine Making with Lori Rose, PhD!
Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, CNP, BCHN, FDN-P, RH (AHG), NBC-HWC, is a college biology, nutrition, herbal, and wellness instructor, national board certified nutrition professional and holistic nutrition consultant, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, board registered herbalist, national board certified health and wellness coach, wife, mother, organic vegetable, fruit, and medicinal herb gardener, school garden planter, city class teacher, and passionate Zumba dancer! She created, developed, and instructs the Hill College Holistic Wellness Pathway, the most thorough, affordable, degreed wellness program in the country. She loves spreading love and light, and helping others feel awesome on the inside and out so they can live their dreams and make this world more awesome!
• What is the "folk method"?
• Which supplies are necessary?
• How much to use of ingredients and how long to let them sit, steep, brew, etc.
• Which types of alcohol to use and why. What if they're not available?
• What's the difference of using fresh or dried herb?
• How to make your own herbal vitamin/mineral drink.
• What's the difference between an essential oil and an herbal oil?
• Why take the extra steps and make a salve?
• What extracts polysaccharides and aromatics (for example) and what doesn't?
• How to get your kids (and big kids) to use herbs and enjoy it!
• How to best preserve herbs.
• Creative ways to use herbs in cooking to benefit the whole family!
• Lots of tips and tricks to keep Herbal Medicine Making FUN and EASY!
• SO - MUCH - MORE
Lori Rose PhD guides you in a simple and practical way through the mysteries of Herbal Medicine Making!
Take the course just for fun or earn a certificate designed and signed by Matthew Wood!
No test! Just share in the discussion section of each video about what you're making! More details in the Welcome section. A minimum of 6-monthly payments is required to earn a certificate.
Online help from the teacher is also available in this discussion section, so whether you attend a live, online class or enjoy the recording, help from the teacher is available!
Learn more fun ways to apply your new skills! There will be a minimum of 6 live classes per year. Join now and lock in at this price - it will go up as we add so much more value to this course! Stay tuned to your email for live class dates.
Save the dates for upcoming online classes!
Thursday August 1st - Intermediate Tincture-making
Thursday September 5th
7:00 - 8:00pm Central Time (Chicago) easy timezone converter here
- Important Welcome Message
- Herbal Tinctures Handout
- Herbal Tinctures Video
- Herbal Infusions and Decoctions Handout
- Herbal Infusions Video
- Herbal Decoctions Video
- Herbal Oils and Salves Handout
- Herbal Oils Video
- Herbal Salves Video
- Herbal Vinegars and Oxymels Handout
- Herbal Vinegars and Oxymels Video
- Herbal Syrups, Electuaries and Honeys Handout
- Herbal Honeys and Electuaries Video
- Herbal Syrups Video
- Herbal Hydrosols Handout
- Herbal Hydrosols Video
- Herbs as Food Handout
- Herb Butters Video
- Herb Dressing Video
- Herb Sprinkles Video
- Herb Broth Video
- Bonus Video!
Fine Print You'll Enjoy Reading!
Both options give access to pre-recorded and upcoming live, online classes while you are an active monthly *subscriber or during the 1-year rental period. With the yearly rental and the monthly subscription option you will also receive access to upcoming Intermediate and Advanced classes during your rental or subscription period. This means, that by renting or subscribing now you get the best deal!